Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do Asian boys like me have such beautiful flawless skin and hair?

So lush and black and soft. Girls gasp everytime they run their finger through my hair. As if they had just gotten a mental orgasm. And my skin, what can I say? I%26#039;d fall in love with me too if I was a girl.|||WTF, that%26#039;s Wu Zun %26amp; so not you :)


Stop using his pictures dude... -.-|||dude your hair is disgusting! thats probably not even you. you%26#039;re probably some ugly loser who%26#039;s doing this to get attention...|||I know huh! I am sexier than anyone and I know it. The stupid guy at the top only wishes he could be like us.





But he did make himself look stupid because technically Middle Easterners are Asian....|||Because they tend to have ugly everything else. So i mean, it%26#039;s only fair that they get something good.|||You%26#039;re kidding right, most asians have pretty rough hair, and they don%26#039;t have perfect skin.|||Because they lack natural testosterone (small penis too)|||you sound so superficial, lol =]


maybe it%26#039;s because you take care of it or because of your genes.|||its ok to be confident but your just being conceited. people like you make asians look bad.|||omg ur flawless


i thought you were a model|||r those even you?

No comments:

Post a Comment