Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best color of eye shadow for pale skin, black hair, and brown eyes?

Yeah so basically I look asian but I have double eyelids. I%26#039;m starting work soon so I need to start wearing makeup. Any good color suggestions? I don%26#039;t want to wear anything too bright or flashy (like green or purple).





And if anyone knows a good website on how to apply makeup, that would also be very helpful :)|||I think on you, a light charcoal/gray shade would look really pretty. I%26#039;d keep the eyeliner (if you wear any) to a dark gray, almost black. You could also try brown shades, with a dark brown liner. Shimmery (not glittery) eyeshadows are my favoritttte; make sure to try them!


You can find everything I%26#039;ve mentioned at a drugstore, Target, or a beauty supply store :) My favorite brands are wet n wild, NYC, Covergirl and Maybelline.


good luck, hope i helped!|||BROWN.BEIGE,ORGOLD COLORS.SOME COME IN ACCENTS OF FOUR---SO YOU CAN MIX ND MATCH.IT LOOKS DIFFERENT WITH THE SHADES YOU USE AND WITH WHAT OUTFIT YOU ARE WEARING.pRACTICE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU.MOST PEOPLE USE TWO COLORS.|||I%26#039;ve got the perfect look for you. Go to this website and they%26#039;ll teach you how to achieve it in a video!


**Good Luck!**


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-achi鈥?/a>|||brown/gold shimmery eye shawdow

No comments:

Post a Comment