Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What nail polish color should i use for medium brown skin?

I%26#039;m soon going back to school, and I%26#039;m wondering whether bright or dark colors are better for me? Please give me specific colors I can find at stores. . .|||darkish red|||Well, probably dark colors but not dull you know? Not bright colors cause personally to me they sorta look weird on dark people like yellow or orange. Well, I know that purple is %26quot;in%26quot;, so try to find a nice lively shade that at the same time isn%26#039;t bright. Lavender would look really good actually, especially with medium brown skin. I would definetly go with lavender or a pretty royal purple. Also, navy blue and maroon. And a kind of grassy green. If you wanna get pink, get a fuchsia color. Good luck!|||your skin color doesn%26#039;t really matter. you could use any color you like. i think though if you want ur nails to pop you should go with bright colors like yellow or pink or orange or red.|||Anything near purple and red, would probaly be cute. Earth tone colors can also be nice as well.|||Nail polish is pretty color neutral. Anything you like would work.|||red, pink, black, orangeish, mac and cheese yellow or white|||i think you should wear a darkish red :]


it would look gorgeous on you, with your skin too! %26lt;3|||Pink, blue, and yellow. Green is really in right now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment