Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any tips from anybody on how to get a ligter skin tone for a black person without using any special products?

I am a black person who is dark skined and I need a lighter skin tone. I don%26#039;t wanna use any special products just need some natural tips from anybody.|||im just curious why you NEED a lighter skin tone? im sure you are beautiful, a complexion shouldnt make you feel indifferent. unfortunatly cream lighteners is the only thing that can lighten you. stay out the sun and you wont get darker.|||LOL SKIN BLEACHER dark ***** trying to get lighter . the same people who hate on light skinned people are the same people the wanna lighten up their skin. Report Abuse
|||ok everyone is beautifull !


but if u wanna get fair try fair and lovely its not a bleach its actually a cream that lightens ur skin! Report Abuse
|||WHAT? Not possible. Just stay out of the sun to avoid darkening your skin-tone. But why do you %26quot;need%26quot; lighter skin??? Love the skin you%26#039;re in!|||I don%26#039;t really think you can do anything easily (and without damaging your skin) to lighten your skin tone. Any products that you try could leave you with a blotchy skin tone, with patches of light and dark.





As someone else suggested, you should also try to minimize sun exposure. Black people can get suntans and sunburns and that will damage your skin and cause it to darken more than it is now.





This probably isn%26#039;t what you want to hear, but you should learn to love the color that you have. Keep well moisturized, by using lotions and by drinking lots of fluids, to keep your skin from looking ashy. Well moisturized skin, especially on a black person, looks as soft as velvet.





If your skin tone is a bit uneven on your face, go to a good makeup counter and try different foundations until you find one that seems to melt into your skin and even out your skin tone.





I love looking at all the different skin tones that people have. I think it%26#039;s neat how we are all human yet we have so many variations in colors of hair, eyes, and skin.|||Don%26#039;t try to lighten your skin tone. Just learn to love what you%26#039;ve got and wear makeup, clothes etc. that will complement your skin tone. I know it%26#039;s difficult when fairer skin is seen as more beautiful in most cultures, but God did not make a mistake when He created you the way you are.|||i%26#039;m sure you look good just the way you are.|||NATURAL TIPS? RESPECT AND REPRESENT; YOURSELF





IS LIVING IN A WESTERN, WHITE CULTURE SUBLIMINALLY PRODUCING THIS LIGHTER SKIN TONE PREFERENCE?





PRODUCTS, CREAMS, AKA SKIN LIGHTENERS, EXIST TO LIGHTEN SKIN CAN BE APPLIED EACH NIGHT ON FACE EACH AM IT CONTAINS UV GUARD|||I don%26#039;t know why you%26#039;d want to lighten your skin tone, but when I was in beauty school I worked with a black girl, who was beautiful when I did her make up to go out. She said she use to lighten her skin with everyday Noxzema-I know you said you didn%26#039;t want to use any product-but Noxzema does have the added benefits of deap cleansing and fighting acne.So you might want to give that a try and see if it works. Good Luck!|||I would say stay out of the sun. Just kidding. If you want to do it naturally, i wouldn%26#039;t really know of a way to do it. I%26#039;m sure there are ways to do it, just dont know of any unnatural ones. You should love the skin you have. Be happy with who you are.|||I am actually looking for the same thing. I am light skinned, but since I have been in the sun, I get darker and darker and darker. Now, I%26#039;m like a paper bag brown color on my face and arms, and my thighs, legs, and feet are pale. So, I look funny when wearing shorts. I want to lighten my tan so I can look they way I should without three different body colors. I ordered proactive skin lightening cream, which you could probably do. The only other thing to do is wait until the winter when tans usually go away. Now, my tans go away around December, but I never get back to my original color. Try a safe cream. I%26#039;ll let you know how it helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment