Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are there any skin lightening products that have been proven safe to use during pregnancy?

I am 24 weeks pregnant and I have noticed some discoloration in my underarms. It is unsightly and I wish I could do something about it.|||My sister had the same issue which went away after she gave birth. It%26#039;s very normal to have discoloration of skin while pregnant. I%26#039;ve read somewhere that some women get blotchy patches on their neck too. It will be over soon.|||Its called pregnancy mask. I have it all over my legs and I hate it. Hopefully it will go away as soon as the baby comes out.


Good Luck|||I have noticed the same thing, i asked my Dr about it and he told me there was nothing i could do about it - it will fade after my daughter is born

No comments:

Post a Comment