Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there an acne product that won't dry my skin out like Proactiv but work great like it?

I use moisturizers, but it seems that my skin is too dry, you can see the crack lines even when I put the moisturizer on. I am 20, and I think I might get wrinkles too early because my skin keeps on getting so dried out.|||you should continue to use a product with the same active ingredients, but try looking for products with less alcohol. I%26#039;m not going to recommend products, because I am not sure of the concentration of Proactiv, but if it says, for instance, %26quot;Active ingredient: Benzyl Peroxide, 2.5%%26quot; use another product with that. If you use more than one Proactiv product, do the same thing.l. Then continue using the products at the same frequency as you do currently. Also, I might try using a gentle face wash with alpha hydroxy, and remove some products that are over the top. Using too many products can irritate your skin, and therefore cause irritation.|||Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash .... make sure it%26#039;s the face wash and not the cleanser. As for moisturizer, try EB5, Oil of Olay or Loreal.|||What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





www.17AcneTreatments.com


========================





Good luck.|||when I was younger I had a bad acne problem. I tried everything to stop it.Then One day someone told me to make cups of my hands and splash water hard against my face 20 times 3 or 4 times a day.As crazy as it sounds it worked. I dont know any newer products but this worked for me.I still do this every morning in the shower even though I dont need to.|||clinque.


its amazing.


though its a little pricey but its worth it.|||biore or avon or olay works great for that.|||Mybe ask in Health?|||I used proactiv for a while, and i got the same results. I decided to stop using it and went to my dermatologist, who prescribed 2 topical treatments (Duac %26amp; Differin) and an oral medication (Minocycline) and my skin is almost back to its regular self ! Best i%26#039;ve seen it in a verryyy long time :]|||Try the trio from Southwest Sunshine: cleanser, herbal gel and moisturizing cream. They%26#039;re only $10 each bottle and they work well...





http://www.southwestsunshine.com/|||You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment