Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Please help me!How to get rid giant under the skin pimple?

I have this under the skin pimple that i felt coming yesterday but today u can actually see it.I already feel self-conscience about my skin and now its big and red an tender in between my eyes.Ive heard toothpaste works but what kind?does it have to be mint?I would like it to be gone as soon as possible.Any home remedies? Im on a budget I cant afford expensive treatments.|||oxy soap, if possible pick up a subscription to erythromycin.|||What you%26#039;re describing sounds like a cystic acne cyst, which means the pore has ruptured deep beneath the skin and it%26#039;s inflaming. I%26#039;ve had that problem all my life, but here%26#039;s something that will help reduce it%26#039;s swelling relatively quickly: Preparation-H. It%26#039;s a cheap cure. Buy a tube and lightly rub a dab of it onto the swollen area before you go to bed and in the morning after washing. Repeat until the swelling goes away. It works. I use it all the time. It will help.


Also you should sometime buy a brand of acne treatment containing salicylic acid, which will help prevent future occurances. It%26#039;d be worth it.|||you can use toothpaste but i wouldnt reccomend it. for me it does dry out the pimples but it can sometimes leave burnt marks from the toothpaste cuz it does burn ur skn. if u do, u do have to use mint. its works the best if u want results fast!! i had an under skin pimples last week and all i did was just wash it with dial aloe vera body wash. it did great and i only cleansed my face once when it formed. plz do not pop it. it%26#039;ll go away. pop it and it%26#039;ll cause dents in ur face 2. its really ugly|||Cause Its Under The Skin Its Not All That Easy To Get Rid Of You Just Have To Sit It Out I Am Sorry To Say But Yhh Toothpaste Left On Over Night Helps And Doesn%26#039;t Matter On The Brand And I Don%26#039;t Think It Matter If Its Minty But When I Do It I Use Minty Ones...Yu Just Have To Sit It Out I Am Sorry To Say





Hope This Helped-----Good Luck|||Toothpaste is a waste of time. Holding a very hot wash cloth on it for about 20 minutes could bring it to a head so that you could pop it. Put alcohol on it after.|||toothpaste! it has to be the paste though, not the gel. it doesn%26#039;t matter what kind as long as it%26#039;s paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment