Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are there any skin whitening products that can be found in Boots or Superdrug ?

I used to have fair skin but before 2 years I went India and my arms got really dark. I tried everything but they are still very dark.|||Those products don%26#039;t work. There isn%26#039;t much you can do.|||I dont know what are those. But if you are willing to splurge on good whitening products, I would suggest kiehls, clinique or Elizabeth arden whiting range for the face and nivea whitening for the body.





Also try to use high spf protection like neutrogena and wear long sleeves. So the tan would fade away faster. I understand what you went through. My arms were dark while the rest of my body was fairer and I looked a tad bit orbit if I do say so myself. but fortunately less exposure to sun, continuous and diligent use of products helped a lot in the long run. all the best!|||Whats wrong with having a tan :P


Lemon juice is the best way but be careful as it dries your skin out and may sting,but it only stings for a few seconds at the most :)


Put a good moisturiser on after that,and carry on twice a day until you see the result you want :) x|||Enjoy them as they are; so many people would love their skin to be tanned. I don%26#039;t think you will find any of those products in the high street because most of them are illegal.|||solution: dermaline skin whitening cream or lotion for dark skin spots.|||haha Why would you want to be white?? Everybody goes out in the sun %26amp; on holidays to get dark!


This is the 1st time I%26#039;ve heard of this!!|||Domestos?|||i dont think so..most people want their skin to be tanner y do u want whiter skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment