Saturday, December 26, 2009

How does pale skin get a normal looking tan?

I am very pale. I have lightlight blonde hair and light eyes. ..everyone says i need to get a tan. the lotions dont work well. So theres tanning booths and spray tans.. your thoughts?|||I am currently trying to get a nice tan before it gets cold. If you live in a warm area that averages 80 - 85 degrees then you should only lay out in the sun for a half an hour a day. Also before doing this you need to apply sun tan lotion with a good spf. This will block the sun%26#039;s most violent ultraviolet rays and will give you a nice tan. Lay on your back first for about 15 minutes and then on your stomach for another 15 minutes for a nice even tan. I%26#039;d listen to your music while your tanning, I use my music to keep track of time. Do this process for 7 days a week and you should have a perfect tan. Good luck!





Oh, and if your skin starts to peal then apply some skin lotion and keep it moist. Also avoid tanning booths, this can greatly damage your skin and could cause skin cancer. It will hurt too!|||I was the same way, I look a lot better with a tan too. The key is too get a little bit of a tan- too much just looks fake, but a moderate tan can really make you look healthier.





I wouldn%26#039;t recommend spray tanning to you- it is pretty expensive and tricky to apply. It also comes off fairly quickly.





Tanning beds would be a good option, they are better than laying in the sun because you are in a controlled environment. I would recommend starting off in a tanning bed at a LOW time, this will help you prevent burning. You can gradually go up in time and build a nice base tan.





The key to tanning is moderation. |||PLLEAASE DONT! everyone has always told me i need a tan, but after reading an article by Nicola from Girls Aloud i have been proud of my pale skin.. it looks better in the autem and winter anyways :)





But the awnser to your question would be Johnsons holiday skin lotion, or the garnier brand :)





Hope i help |||I think no matter how much u put tanning lotion or go under the sun u%26#039;d still be pale cos thats ur skin color.Ud probably go a bit red but it%26#039;d still go back pale.Just like my bro he has a skin like you and no matter how much he stays in the sun hell never be dark as i am.I envy him though cos i used to put on too much whitening lotion but to no avail.. Im happy with my skin color now.Goodluck|||Lay out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment