Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why is my skin so dry after taking a shower?

Why is my skin so dry after taking a shower? I use body wash soaps and stuff like that, and i try all different ones, but no matter what, my skin is always dry after i get out.





I don%26#039;t like lotions because they make my skin feel really grimy and oily. And they sometimes make me break out.|||it could be because of the amount of time your in the shower or how hot or cold it is


lotion feels gross to me


do not use bar soaps they dry your skin even more


get a soap with more than 1/4 hydrating lotion in it


dove lemongrass energize works well and wakes you up in the morning


but try putting on lotion at night it help a lot|||Sometimes it could be the soap you%26#039;re using, try using soap with moisturizers|||Trying showering with Dove its a moisturizer not a soap and it keeps your body feeling soft. |||If the shower water is too hot this time of year, it can cause major dry skin....try to keep the slower a little cooler.|||You just have dry skin. If you want to change that, you had better get used to lotion, dear.|||you need to lotion soon as you came out the shower to keep the moister in.|||when u take a shower u are taking the natural oils out of the skin what u need to do is moisturize as soon as u get out..

No comments:

Post a Comment