Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I find a Color Analyst to determine what skin tone I am? Do department stores have them?

I have a golden skin tone that is very pale, blue eyes, and my hair is naturally dark ashy blonde. I%26#039;m not sure if I%26#039;m a Spring or Summer.|||I would bet you are a Summer, if your hair has no golden or red in it.





Carole Jackson %26quot;Color Me Beautiful%26quot; gives excellent tips to determine whether you are a Spring or Summer!





http://www.carolejackson.com/|||You can go to a MAC store or a department store that has a MAC counter... they are pretty good at that.|||If you go to a department store, such as Macy%26#039;s or Lord %26amp; Taylor, you can check out the Prescriptives counter - they have a color anaylsis system.

No comments:

Post a Comment