Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why is the skin peeling off of my finger tips?

In the past week or so, the skin has started to peel off of my finger tips. It started with the thumbs and the worked it%26#039;s way top the rest of the fingers. It doesn%26#039;t really hurt, the skin underneath is just a bit sensative, and when it peels, it feels like wax on my fingers. when they are done peeling that new skin is a little red and somewhat wrinkled. has this ever happened to you, what%26#039;s going on? I%26#039;ve never had this happen to me before.|||It%26#039;s probably just dry skin. Use some lotion.|||It%26#039;s not just dry skin. It%26#039;s contact dermatitis called fingertip eczema. You might have a nickel allergy. Is it only on your thumb, index, and middle finger and doesn%26#039;t go beyond your 3rd joint?On the hand you use most? Avoid nickel %26amp; try Theraplex emollient, it saved my fingers from flaring up. Report Abuse
|||maybe you got a sunburn or something like that. if your really worried go see a doctor.|||stop FINGERING it kills and makes skin die.|||If you go in water too much it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment