Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Would someone recommend a great foundation that will leave my skin looking flawless?

I am about to go to the mall and buy MAC but if anyone knows a better type please let me know!!!! I usually use mineral powder but I need something a little more dense with better coverage. I have some redness around my T-zone. Thanks!|||try max factor pan stick, it works wonders.|||ya i want to find the perfect one to , but so far what i use is MAC full coverage it covers all , sometimes a little heavy depending on how much u use , and it last forever..start off with primer then the mac and after brush a little power , it all depends on how ur face is really that will make u look flawless|||MAC is god, but i recently bought L%26#039;oreal True Match which works very well for me. However it depends on your skin type, and everyone is different, so try a couple in the shop before splashing out.|||I use CoverGirl TruBlend. It is cheaper and it provides GREAT coverage and dries to barely-there. Highly recommended!|||Makeup forever HD foundation $45 its the best you will find leaving your face natural and fawless I use it and have no complaints.|||Mac Studio Fix is recommended a lot. There is also another type called Mineral something or other; I have heard some people break out with this one though.





Depends very much on your physical makeup. Try the testers.|||Whilst I don%26#039;t deny MAC is a fabulous brand...I%26#039;ve used literally heaps of their products...their foundations are not suited for everyone. Some say it%26#039;s because of their shade range, for many girls they have caused breakouts and/or a similar reaction.





The best brands I%26#039;ve ever used are Lancome and Estee Lauder. I have fair skin, and like long-wearing, matte or semi-matte foundations with a medium coverage.





The latest one I recommend is Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup SPF10. You will look flawless with it.|||Maybelline has ha mineral liquid foundation and it works great. It covers everything but also lets your skin shine through. It also gives you a natural glow.|||mac is amazing





go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment