Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does white people skin feel different in texture from asian?

I%26#039;m filipino and only been with asian girls until recently when i did it with two white girls. Both skin was very smooth but also felt very thick and somewhat rubbery feeling...i mean I enjoyed it and all but has anyone else felt this differene even if its from white to asian?|||Sorry, but I think this is some twisted fantasy you%26#039;ve created in your own mind. Either that or you%26#039;re deliberately trolling. I%26#039;ve spent most of my life traveling and living in countries around the world (including south east Asia) and I can assure you human skin feels the same regardless of color.|||What? Personal care varies from person to person not race to race.|||Asians can have smooth skins too - Example: Japanese.|||NO IT DOESNT FEEL DIFF...some people have soft skin some dont...regardless of race...also skin is supposed to have firmness to it..what do you want old saggy skin...|||I don%26#039;t think there is a general difference maybe there was a difference between the girls because skin does vary a lot.|||I think it feels different.

No comments:

Post a Comment