Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can water from a different area have an effect on skin and hair? 10 points?

I usually have good skin(I break out once in a while, but my skin usually glows and is very moisturized). My hair is usually full and easy to manage, but ever since I moved to a different area I noticed that my skin has become dull and my hair is extremely oily. I was just wondering if it could be that the water from the shower is different from where I used to live and its causing these changes? And will I ever adjust to it or will it be like this forever? Please help.|||Yes... every areas has different mineral content and in some cases different chemicals: fluoride, chlorine, etc.





In addition to affecting your skin and hair, it can affect your body functioning as well.





suggestions: Drink bottled water and avoid tap water. By drinking lots of %26quot;clean%26quot; water you will help clean and moisturize yourself from the inside out. So, get a really good shampoo and conditioner, as well as a quality skin moisturizer. these will help. Wose case scenario if it comes to it is to rinse your hair with distilled water after washing and then after rinsing.





Hope this helps. Dr T- Peace|||i%26#039;m guessing you may have had well water or the water you used before was softer than the place you are now.. meaning you have hard water..


hard water has more minerals like calcium and magnesium. It will react differently with soap and other detergents.





you may need to invest in a water softener system.|||Absolutely, our bodies are very sensitive to the environment around us. Washing your hair and body in different water can change your ph balance significantly. So can drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment