Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good home made face scrub for toning skin?

I have really dry skin and my tone is uneven. Help!! If you know of any store bought cleaners pls let me know! Thanks!|||Take 1 tbsp lemon juice add a pinch of sugar. exfoliate your face with this mix with your fingertips. dont rub in too hard. sugar will help exfoliate and lemon will brighten the skin tone. also good for removing black heads.|||Eggs, Honey and milk, mix together to get a creamy mixture and apply to your skin, leave for 10 to 15 minutes then wash|||You can use sugar with a bit of cool water (too warm and sugar will dissolve).





The best things for evening out skin tone is beta hydroxy acids. Try Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser and Toner. The beta hydroxy acids will refine skin%26#039;s appearance. Another good one is Clinique Clarifying Lotion, but a bit more pricey.





I also like Loreal Skin Genesis serum, and Olay Definity Moisturizer. They are a little more expensive, but if you use a bit once a day it lasts long. I have been using the skin genesis and I find my skin tone is a lot more even. I have fair skin and used to get dry blotchy red spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment