Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some things I can do to firm the skin on my face?

My brow bone is somewhat prominent and sometimes the skin right under it and above my eyes seems to get loose, like it has less elasticity than the rest of the skin on my face. Don%26#039;t know if there%26#039;s a connection between the fact that my brow bone sticks out a little, but the point is the skin seems loose sometimes. How can I make the skin here firm?|||I had the same problem. I think it is called hooded eyes. There is a surplus skin immediately above the eyes. I found doing certain facial yoga exercises were the most beneficial. Particularly%26quot; the lion face%26quot; as it tightens the loose skin. It%26#039;s best to keep doing it throughout the day for best results. Go to one ot these sites www.TIME.com of December 2nd 2007 copy or Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2007 TIME issue Skip the Botox. %26quot;Try Facial Yoga By Kate Stinchfield%26quot; If you click onto %26quot;the lion face%26quot; you will see a series of other exercises or poses. Some of them you will also find beneficial.





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research into safe, natural treatments/cures of skin, scalp and hair problems and anti aging/rejuvenation treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment