Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid a blood blister that under the skin?

My dad and i went on a jog. I got a blister so i didn%26#039;t touch it and let it heel by itself, but its been 3 weeks and now i have an under the skin scab. How do I get rid of it?|||if it%26#039;s been three weeks it should be ready to just scratch right off. go ahead, take your nail and just do it. the blood%26#039;s dry.|||Hi,





When I get a blood blister, here is what I do.





Take a needle and sterilize it with some hydrogen peroxide. Then prick the center of it, and let the blood out before it has time to dry out. Then the pain seems to go away. I don%26#039;t think about it afterwords. You might also want to clean the skin with the hydrogen peroxide too. Put a little on a cotton ball, and use that to clean the needle and then the skin. Then prick the skin, then clean again to wash away any blood.





If you wear thicker socks, then usually this will protect your feet enough to keep from getting blisters. Once you get a blister, then normally this is because the socks are a little wet, or you did not allow calluses to build up on your feet.





I always wear a hiking sock, I bought at Big 5 Sporting Goods, with a thick bottom half and thin top half of the sock. The ankle is really thick. Tube socks are not for me anymore.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment