Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which skin products are the best for sensitive skin?

Whenever I use SOME new products, I always get the odd pimple and it%26#039;s horrible. I%26#039;m looking for some cleansing pads that will keep my skin clear, also I would like a new moisturizer and any other products you reccommend. If you could share the products you use, that would be great! I am giving out 10 points.|||Ok Natural is the best for sensitive skin, I just recommended this cleanser to somebody else which works fabulously!


http://www.alnaturalcosmetics.com/servle鈥?/a>


and I really recommend this moisturizer:


http://www.alnaturalcosmetics.com/servle鈥?/a>


its full of extracts and vitamins and highly nourishing and their scrubs are Absolutely great they are super moisturizing, and I love the ingredients!!


Good Luck!|||There are a lot of great products out there, I have used a serum made of pure vitamin c and alpha lipoic. Derma E makes a great one. It leaves your skin very smooth and helps with any discolorations. But everyone is different and there are good natural products on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment