Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best tanning lotion that doesnt make your skin orange?

Okay, so I%26#039;m using Aveeno%26#039;s %26quot;Continuos Radiance%26quot; right now and it looks kinda strange...whats a good kind that doesnt turn you orange and streaky? Oh yeah...and i heard that tanning lotions take out the melanin or whatever in your skin. is this true? Thanks!!! =]|||oooh! has to be Brylcreem... honest it works a treat!|||tan towel plus..availale on hsn.com..great coverage, no streaks, not orangy|||Tanning lotions don%26#039;t take anything out of your skin as far as I know...





I have very fair skin, and I%26#039;ve been using a very light tint that I bought at Pharmasave (Pharmasave brand actually) and it gradually darkens your skin, and it%26#039;s streak free.





Your best bet might be to try to find something similar, that allows for gradual tinting, rather than the one shot deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment