Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can i make the most out of my fair skin and red hair?

I want to make the most out of my features. Have you got any ideas how i can make the most out of my skin and hair colour?


Also, my eyes are green and i really wanna make them pop. Have you got any ideas how i could do that? Thnx :]|||dress up as a clown. with your pasty skin, a little white powder goes a long way. since you already have red hair, you don%26#039;t need to wear a wig.|||judging from your profile pic (which is very small) i think you would look awesome with a pixie cut like this...





http://www.zimbio.com/Stacked+Bob+Haircu鈥?/a>





im sure you don%26#039;t want to go short since your hair is so long (i didn%26#039;t want to either) but i did and everyone says it looks so good. I think it will look amazing on you if you do it!|||shades of purple eyeshadow will make your green eyes pop.Also, try wearing clothes in dark blue or emerald green. That would look stunning with your skin and hair.|||no dont cut your hair it is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment