Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it better to be slim or to have good skin?

I am 5ft 5 and am naturally slim like my brother. I have had acne since I was 12 and although it isn%26#039;t that bad it has really affected my confidence as I had flawless skin before. It probably sounds stupid but I have always thought that if I had good skin but weighed more it would be better as it is easier to lose weight than to get rid of spots.|||I have always felt the same way. In my case I have bad skin and I%26#039;m not slim, so it kind of sucks! My advice is just to make the right friends, people who don%26#039;t care what you look like. People who you can talk to, have a laugh with, do crazy things with! I have friends with all different skin and body types. I don%26#039;t even notice their %26quot;flaws%26quot; because I%26#039;m too busy being friends with them. Sounds corny but it%26#039;s true.|||I think that staying slim isnt important and looks nice and also important to have a clean face. I dont have acne but i have alot of friends that have used proactive and they seemed to love it and their face looked alot better.|||to be slim, because in order to be slim you follow a diet of healthy balanced meals with fruit included then therefore good skin comes next as eating the right food keeps you slim and gives you good skin|||good skin|||Be proud of who you are.|||i%26#039;m 5%26#039;6 and 138lbs and i still have acne i don%26#039;t think it has to do with your weight, just be happy your tiney ,and the acne will go away soon i promise!!! try queen helienes mint julep face masque at sally%26#039;s beuty supply $6, honest i love it! or try natures cure at walmart $8.amazing stuff helped me ALOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment