Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can I use to lighten darken pigmentation on the skin?

My arms have large blotches of dark pigmentation. This is a result of working out in the sun without sun screen. I am self conscious of the dark blotches and would like to lightened or get rid of them. I now know I must wear sun screen to prevent more of this appearing on my arms or further darken of the existing blotches.|||fair and flawless sells a couple of skin lightening creams that are supose to lighten your complexion. Mayb they can even out your skin tone|||A few things that work quite well: bio oil, cocoa butter formula, ponds face products and garnier (not to sure what its called just know it has lemon). But these things need quiet some time to work, so be patient. Oh and about the sun screen, make sure your SPF is 85+ its extreme and expensive, yes...but its definitely well worth the buy. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment