Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is this skin colored bump on my face about 2mm round and an inch below my eye?

Should I go see a doctor? And how do I do that? Go to my primary to get referred to a dermatologist? This bump arrived several months ago and seems clear - because is the same color as the rest of my pale, freckly skin. Or maybe I shouldn%26#039;t worry about it and this is just about getting older? (I%26#039;ll be 30 in a few months). TIA|||It%26#039;s probably either a skin tag or a wart. Either one will go away on its own eventually. Applying witch hazel on a cotton ball twice a day will help it go away quicker...no matter what it is, witch hazel should not be harmful to it. Try not to touch it.


Skin tags are totally harmless. Many pregnant women get them...I got them on my neck and collar bone area when I was pregnant with my second child. Some have fallen off, some I%26#039;m still waiting for them to fall off. My second son is 3 1/2 and I%26#039;m 33.


Warts are pretty harmless too, but they can spread if you touch it. I have one on the side of my face by my jawline. I have been putting witch hazel on it and getting a bit more sunshine.|||Either:


Rough skin


A zit that wont go away


A wart


A skin-colored mole.


If it bothers you too much, go to a dermatologist. (Skin doctor)

No comments:

Post a Comment