Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there something because I only find girls with light skin tones attractive?

Ok, I%26#039;m black with a olive skin compection, and i%26#039;ve always found girls with pale or slightly tan skin tones attractive, and most of them are white or Hispanic.





Is there something wrong with me because of my preference?|||nothing is wrong. people have their own taste. I%26#039;m native american with a slightly tanned skin tone but I%26#039;ve always liked all forms of skin toned men and women. So no there is absolutely nothing wrong with tha :-)|||oh no its ok honeeehh!


everyone has their own preference*Hugs*


heeh i have my own..i like them tall and with dirty blonde hair lol OooO eheh but...mostly bout the inside that turns me on:) eheh|||HAha why would that be wrong ?


There%26#039;s nothing wrong with that.|||Whatever floats your boat. Now you have to find out if you float theirs. Get yourself a high yeller.|||Nope. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.|||There%26#039;s nothing wrong with it, I%26#039;m a white 14yo boy and i love light skinned girls too :D|||No

No comments:

Post a Comment