Monday, April 26, 2010

Why is the skin on the left side of my face warm and tight feeling?

Its around the cheek bone area near the eye, I use Extra Gentle Cleanser and Sensitive Skin Moisturizer twice a day. Am also using accutane.|||Call your dermatologist. |||The tight feeling could be from accutane.


It can make your skin slightly dry and tight.


Combining accutane with a cleanser may not be a good idea.


Even the most gentle cleanser will tighten your skin. It will have an astringent in it which will make your face tight, plus astringents can have a slight warming effect - especially if your skin is next to a bright light or in the sun.


Being that accutane dries the skin, you may not want to combine it with the cleanser. When I was on accutane I actually put moisturizing lotion on my face.|||Sinus infection or infected tooth---check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment