Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know any good ways to get rid of dry skin from your face ?

just these past couple of months my skin has been acting horrible!


Last year my skin was fine. pretty and clear. no break outs at all.


and now all of a sudden its horrible. i have breakouts. and from using


proactive my face has been getting dry. so i quit using it.





So whats the best way to get rid of the dry skin.|||Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/|||Go to a health food store and purchase a bottle of Sweet Almond Oil. I have been using this for several month and my face and hands look and feel wonderful. No greasy feeling. I love it. Try it you won%26#039;t regret it.|||use proactive AND moisturizer?|||I suggest the neutorgena wave it works wonders for me and its leaves your skin soft and moisrued! It is so amazing!|||I just wet my face with a wash cloth or just put aloe on

No comments:

Post a Comment