Monday, April 26, 2010

Why does my skin breakout in the winter but not in the summer?

My Skin is fine in the summer but when winter comes it breaks out y is this? is it because of dryness? would a Moisturizer work? maybe jergens natrual face glow so i get my tan back?|||Mine does the opposite.. I break out more in the summer than in the witner! And your skin is probably more prone to breakouts because the skin gets dryer in the winter. So.. I would reccommend a moisturizer, but try to stay away from tanning lotions until you get a good base moisture going.. using something with tanning chemicals might irritate your skin even more.





I use Eucerin Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 25, and it does my face wonders! You could also try some of Neutrogena or Clean %26amp; Clear%26#039;s stuff.. try looking for something to help clear up acne while it%26#039;s moisturizing.. and always look for oil-free lotion!|||because its dry. you need a light oil-free moisturizer. try TRUE facial care products and the purifying therapeutic hydrator works really well.


http://www.truecosmetics.com/site/Purify鈥?/a>|||The UV light from the sun kills the bacteria that causes acne...double edged sword though...too much ages you prematurely|||From my experience, because I had suffered from severe acne, I found when summer came and I was out in the sun, my acne wasn%26#039;t as fierce because the sun dried it out and the pimples went away. In the winter, the opposite happens. If you really don%26#039;t like your acne, go to your doctor and get him to prescribe medication. Or go and buy Dalacin. It works if you do it religiously.|||I wondered about that too. Mine seems to break out less. Seems like it would be more getting hot and sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment