Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has one of your piercings ever caused a little flap of skin to form?

I recently had a Horizontal Clitoral Hood piercing done, which itself has healed nicely. But underneath my clitoral hood, I seem to have formed this little flap of skin that is very red. It isn%26#039;t on either of the entrances to the piercing, but is actually in between my inner labia. Have you ever had any piercing (not just genital) cause a little flap of skin?|||yeah i had my lip pierced and it did the same thing after it healed so i went back to my tattoo parlor and they said it was normal. might be diff for clit so i would just swing by the place u got it done just 2 be on the safe side|||if i was you id be booking a doctors appointment by now





or





go back to where you got it peirced and get it checked out


i hope its nothing too serious :S|||NO!


NO!


NO!|||i havnt but clit is different then most peircings

No comments:

Post a Comment