Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can a person do to cure his or her dry skin?

What can a person do to cure his or her dry skin?By using dove soap can the dryness be cured?|||Eucerin has a new product out and it is wonderful. I have been using it myself because my skin was so dry . I highly recommend it to repair really dry skin. It is a body wash and it has oils in it. Heres a website review that can tell you alot more.





Product Review: Eucerin Calming Body Wash


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>|||No soap dries out your skin. I recommend getting some Bio Oil, or some pure Vitamin E Oil and put a few drops into a nice warm bath.





The warm water will open your pores and allow these oils to saturate your skin. I swear, this works overnight.





I tried it one night, went to bed and the next morning, my skin was as soft as a baby%26#039;s! I have relatively good, soft skin anyway, but as a smoker I still like to care for it, and there are patches on my feet that can become rough and hard.





One bath and all the rough patches were gone! Honest, give it a go.|||Once a week take a milk bath it will nourish and smoothen your skin. Mix two table spoons of milk powder in your bucket of water and use it for bathing and rinse with plain water in the end. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/|||The dove soap dries out the hands!I know from experiance with friends,family,and me!I use Cetaphil.My hands are so soft!Use your normal liquid soap to disinfect,then wash with Cetaphil! You can get it over the counter at Target or Wal-Mart!!Seriously it ROX!

No comments:

Post a Comment