Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to make my skin look great?

I have dry skin, that also tends to be blochy, and I have some acne. I%26#039;m trying to find some way to make my skin look fresh and glowing, with no acne, without buying soaps, or make-up, etc. Anyone know some quick easy ways to make my skin clearer and look better?|||Drink plenty of water. If you are well hydrated, that will be reflected in your skin. Use a good quality moisturizer (that won%26#039;t aggravate your acne) for the outside, and you should be set.|||Like every one with dry skin I recommend Moor Spa products try the rejuvenating mosturiser it has.


Allantoin from the herb comfrey which is has been used traditional medicine to help with skin disorders and psoriasis.


Anti oxidants which have soothing and anti inflammatory properties.


It should clear up your dry skin and the Allantoin and Anti oxidants in vitamin E are said to be good for problem skin.





http://www.moorbodycare.co.uk/product.ph鈥?/a>





thats the answer i gave some one else with the same question as you i hope it helps you as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment