Monday, April 26, 2010

Why does the skin on my arms and butt feel weird?

Ok this might be really strange but parts of my body (especially my butt and the back of my arms) have this weird skin condition. I dont know how to describe it, it doesnt look like much but it doesnt feel as smooth as the rest of my skin. It kinda feels like I have permanent goosebumps on those places and if you look closely, it looks like theres tiny pimples there. Does anyone know what this is or how I can get rid of it?|||keratosis pilaris!


---Keratosis Pilaris (KP) is a very common skin condition often referred to as %26quot;chicken skin%26quot;. If you have keratosis pilaris, you are not alone. Worldwide, keratosis pilaris affects an estimated 40 to 50% of the adult population and approximately 50 to 80% of all adolescents. Varying in degree, cases of KP can range from minimal to severe.





Most people with keratosis pilaris don%26#039;t know they have it. While KP resembles goosebumps, it is characterized by the appearance of small, rough bumps on the skin. Primarily, it appears on the back and outer sides of the upper arms, but can also occur on thighs and buttocks or any body part except palms or soles. (Often confused with acne.)---


go get more info at http://www.keratosis-pilaris.org/ :)|||oh yea i knw those.. its pretty common. here you go


http://www.bellalucce.com/The-Dreaded-Ch鈥?/a>|||Don%26#039;t worry about it now we have lot of treatment that 100% suitable for your problem.





Find solution and follow steps.


http://www.beautycarehealth.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment