Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know if a heavy moisturizer is good for combination skin?

Right now I%26#039;m using a light moisturizer which is good for summer but my face is really dry now. I don%26#039;t know if it would clog my pores or if it would help.|||First when you wash your face DO NOT use soap. Use Noxzema. It will help balance your skin and give it a healthy look and feel. Next if you must use a moisturizer then try just a small amount in your driest areas so you do not clog pores. Try the Noxzema first for a week and see if that doesn%26#039;t help.


Good Luck!|||Heavy moisturizer would not be good if you have any degree of oily skin. Just use the heavy stuff around your eyes. My Mom and her sisters always used Ponds (a very old product) and all of them had great skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment