Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I like to skin my cucumber before I eat it, is all the nutrition gone?

I heard that most of the nutrition is in the skin, but it tastes icky to me, so I cut it off.|||Fiber - and no, the only way you can eat the skin is if you grow it yourself and they are the burpless kind, then it%26#039;s yummy.|||Thank you for best answer - munch munch munch.. I likeum! Report Abuse
|||I don%26#039;t know what nutritional value a cucumber has, in the first place. I too, peel the cuke before I eat it.|||%26lt;---uncircumcised.|||i wouldnt think it would matter too much





http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname鈥?/a>|||No, your fine peeling them. The ones you buy in the grocery store need peeled anyway because they are waxed. Fresh from the garden I don%26#039;t peel them|||I was cleaning my cucumber when it went off.|||Cucumbers give me gas.





Mood killer.








Unless you don%26#039;t want it to be?|||No, but you better not try to skin my zucchini.|||i just lost my erection... where were you when I was wearing sweatpants the other day

No comments:

Post a Comment