Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting married in two months and I need help on my skin problems?

I have acne scar on my face, and I am looking for the best (maybe fastest?) way to get rid of them. Help?|||they sell some gizmo that suppsedly works but its like $300.. its at walgreens i just forget the name|||you probably deserve a facial!


they have SUPER EXFOLIATORS that will peel off all kinds of dead skin and could reduce the visibility of acne scars.


plus they massage your face and make you feel very happy.


good luck and congratulations!|||You can fade your acne scar in less than a month using


papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;

No comments:

Post a Comment