Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to remove rhinestone skin on iPod Nano?

Anyone knows how to remove rhinestone skin on iPod Nano? The adhesive seems very tough to be removed even if I pick out the rhinestones one by one. Now that it won%26#039;t fit into the new tight carrier I got and I%26#039;m kinda tired of the blink blink too. Thanks in advance!|||I did the same to my iPod, what I did was take %26quot;goo-be-gone%26quot; and applied it to a piece of tissue paper, then when the rhinestones themselves are removed and the tape is left, use tweezers to get off as much as you can then use the tissue to get the rest of the gunk off. Hope that helps!|||You might have to keep picking at it. :(


I was gonna say soap and water but it%26#039;s an ipod, not a spoon.


Ummm..... I%26#039;m not sure. I put rhinestone covers on my ipod but they%26#039;re the kind that come stuck on a case and then you put the case on the ipod. That way, I won%26#039;t have the problem you%26#039;re having. Sorry I couldn%26#039;t help. :(|||that%26#039;s why u don%26#039;t put sticky crap on ur ipod in the first place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment