Monday, April 26, 2010

How did your skin change during and after pregnancy?

I was fairly acne-prone, now during pregnancy I have had nice, clear skin. Wondering how it will change after I have the baby.|||I had very soft clear skin before pregnancy and pretty much the same throughout. Now I have very dry skin, with little acne spots :( |||it will prolly go back to normal but lets not be neagtive about it. pregnancy is great i loved it my hair and everything was so much nicer even my nails. it takes a womans body 10 full years to go back to normal after having a kid so hopefully those levels wont chance to much and your hair and skin will be good for a while afterwards to. and if not then get pregnant again ha ha |||Do you know what the sex of the baby is? An Old Wives Tale would have you believe that you are having a boy. %26#039;Boys give beauty, girls take it away%26#039;. But, that%26#039;s not always true. You might break out after you deliver, but you may not. If you breast feed, you might keep the clear skin....I think everybody is different. But Congrats!! |||my skin has gotten clearer, but a little dryer....

No comments:

Post a Comment