Monday, April 26, 2010

I have naturally pink cheeks but i want an even skin tone under my make up?

The redness of my cheeks often shows through my makeup and I%26#039;ve tried green concealer but it blends in with my make up to make me look green. I want the same colour all over my face,not red cheeks.|||Buy a foundation with a yellow undertone . Bobbi Brown Foundations can cater to this.





Another brand to try is Prescriptives Custom Blend Foundation.





Both are a bit expensive , but worth every cent.





Perhaps what you need is a green tinted face colour corrector , not concealer.





Try Bourjois face colour corrector in green . Apply only on red areas. Blend until colour disappears . Then apply foundation as normal.|||k, what u need to do is 1st a dab of moisturizer that will make the application and blending ur makeup easier.Then Apply concealer to the red areas with a sponge or brush, then Lightly brush the face with powder to finish the look.





%26lt;3 adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment