Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are the best products i can buy to get fair skin?

Im 13 years and i go swimming alot. I used to go in the sun and even tho i wore 55 spf sunscreen i got quite tanned. What are the best products that are available in india(preffered) or us to get fiar? Currently i use ponds white beauty and have been using it for about 2 weeks, i think there is a slight change but i want more. please give me products not natural stuff thanx|||SKIN BLEACHING IS %26quot;VERY%26quot; BAD FOR YOUR SKIN. TRY WAITING IT OUT. UR SKIN WILL GO BACK TO YOUR NATURAL COMPLEXION EVENTUALLY.|||ok well, i think that you could use make up for your skin from Mary Kay. The reason i say that is because, my mom does sell it and i use the make up which, i love it ! and i think that you should tell your parents to go to marykay.com and possibly order some that work for you. :)|||I%26#039;m sure it%26#039;s a cultural thing, but you don%26#039;t need to bleach your skin, or do anything else to lighten your complexion. You%26#039;re in the sun, it happens, my god. I%26#039;m half mexican and i wish i was darker all the time, consider yourself blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment