Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can one use to prevent Henna from staining the skin?

I want to prevent Henna from staining my skin, is there anything i can coat my skin with that will serve as a protective barrier?|||Well why would you put Henna on your skin if you don%26#039;t want it to stain your skin? That is how henna works. I don%26#039;t know if there is anything you can do to prevent that.|||I am attempting to use it as a dye for some art work, but don%26#039;t want it to stay on my hands. Lol, will try the tipp-ex thing Report Abuse
|||Isn%26#039;t the point of henna TO stain the skin???





But any way, a good protective barrier is patroleum jelly.


And if the henna does stain anyway, it comes off fairly easily with some astringent or rubbing alcohol.





Hope this helps! (:|||a very waxy lotion, or boil your henna and it most likely won%26#039;t stain much either.|||Tipex

No comments:

Post a Comment