Monday, April 26, 2010

What kind of vitamins can I take to help my skin?

I get acne breakouts once or twice a month on my face, and I was wondering if taking a vitamin supplement will help.|||Vitamins will not help in any significant measure with acne, but generally help keep the quality of your skin. If you are breaking out beware of recommendations on dietary no-no foods that may well be myths:


http://www.2-acne.com/acne-treatment/





On the other hand, if you notice that your breakouts are associated with certain foods, then by all means avoid them.





I had severe cystic acne as a child, and treatments were not so good back then. It doesn%26#039;t sound as though your acne warrants treatment with antibiotics, but topical treatments applied to your skin may help. Acne is a normal part of adolescence, so don%26#039;t be embarrassed by your pimples... they are NOT YOUR FAULT...

No comments:

Post a Comment