Monday, April 26, 2010

What kind of makeup will look good with pale asian skin,black hair and eyes?

Im not really a fan of heavy makeup either,and the fact that im not really good with it...=)|||Virtual Makeover. It%26#039;s free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2|||I also have dark features and pale skin...I find that greys and plums look great for the eyes. You can really wear any shade of gloss, I like plums and pinks for the lips as well...If your not a fan of loads of makeup just make sure to use a liner, mascara, a little color on the cheeks and youre set.|||black eyeliner.


bright pink lipgloss|||eyelash extensions, lots of mascara and eyeliner.|||I%26#039;m Korean. My eyes tend to look small because I don%26#039;t have what they call double-eyelids, so I lightly line my eyes with white powder. I got that tip from a magazine, lol and it really does look good. And then I use bare minerals on those little problem areas where a pimple might pop out of nowhere one day. and I finish with mouth-freshening gloss [not too much, just a drop ^^]

No comments:

Post a Comment