Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best skin products for anti wrinkles?

Any products that you recommend and have used. Is Aloe vera good for your skin? I heard that you just rubb it to your face.|||I use AVEENO its aloe and it gets rid of wrinkles plus its good for ur skin|||read tips on skincare and much more on this site|||My tounge is the best product, plus there is EXTRA stuff that will get you a little...hum.....exited.|||I have found that emu oil is the best, followed by jojoba oil in 2nd place, sweet almond oil in third: even olive oil works in a pinch. I rub on jojoba oil, wipe it off with pieces of cotton, then put some witch hazel on a piece of cotton and rub that over my face, then do the same with tea tree oil, and then fianlly apply some warm emu oil. It cleared up the acne I%26#039;ve had all my life and is the best anti-wrinkle I%26#039;ve found. And oh, so much cheper than the crap the cosmetic companies sell.|||Oil Of Olay is a really good product for all skintypes and They have a couple anti age creams you can use They have a cream you leave over night or when for just your Crows feet next to your eyes.|||Arbonne products ebay.com try the travel kit

No comments:

Post a Comment