Monday, April 26, 2010

What's a good brand of make up for combination skin that acts sensitive?

My skin acts oily and dry in different spots. I get redness and pimples quite easily. Are there any good brands that I should try? I have tried Almay and Prescriptives. I%26#039;m just looking for something different, if there is anything. I prefer a natural look if that matters at all, which it probably doesn%26#039;t. No animal testing is absolutely preferred.|||My skin is very similar in the sense that sometimes it%26#039;s more oily, and other times it%26#039;s dryer. Also my skin cannot handle heavy makeup, because of the exact problem you have, it clogs my pores and I break out.





I recently switched my makeup to Lauren Hutton, and I could not be happier! The face makeup is light, and very natural looking which I love, and it gives you a nice glow to your skin.





I highly recommend it, it%26#039;s a great makeup line. You can also determine which skin tone you fall under, which helps you when looking at the makeup products:


http://www.laurenhutton.com/skintone.htm鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful for you.|||I think a makeup primer might help you out, it will help create a nice base for your makeup and help it last all day. If you cant find a good foundation for combination skin go for one for dry skin and use a blot powder to the set the foundation over the areas that usually get oily. The blot powder will soak up the oil and the foundation wont dry out the dry areas of your face.|||bare minerals or clinique is good


foundation:clinique, benefit, bare minerals or diorshow airflash


concealer: clinique or bare minerals


powder:clinique or bare minerals


blusher:clniue or bare minerals or dior


if your skin is prone to pimples i would highly suggest bare minerals but i like the clniqiue concealer best because i dont think bare minerals makes an oil based

No comments:

Post a Comment