Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get rid of my acne with sensitive skin?

I use Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser, but obviously it%26#039;s not working, because I still have acne. I have sensitive skin, which is probably due to the fact that I have eczema (skin allergy), so I can%26#039;t use anything harsh. So, what do I use??? Thank you.|||If you get pure lavender oil put one drop on cotton wool(or anything like cotton wool). Make sure the cotton wool is damp with warm water and just cleanse your face.


This is really cheap to because a small tub of oil isn%26#039;t that much and lasts ages.


You can also get almond oil(not too sure of that works well sit sensitive skin) and mix it with that.|||I use a really good soap called cetaphil. It is very gentle and it seems to work for me.|||I have the same problem. I dont know of anything but DO NOT use Proactiv it gives you back acne! I%26#039;ve seen it happen many many times!|||Could try witch hazel. Also take a look at your diet, cut back on oils (like peanut butter, butter, salad dressings etc) and fats.|||I also have sensitive skin. I went to the dermatologist and my treatments are working wonders! Also, there is a special Aveeno GENTLE Apricot Scrub for sensitive skin! It smells so good and feels so good. So there ya go...2 options from me... :)|||There are a lot of different choices out there. I had horrible acne as a teen-face, back and chest. I mean, I had even been to the dermatoligist, but the prescribed products were too harsh and caused peeling and itching. Recently, I found a product is honestly the only one that seems to work. It%26#039;s called Acne Free, you can get it a Walgreens or Walmart. It%26#039;s a knock-off of Proactive, but you don%26#039;t need to order it. It%26#039;s over the counter. I never looked at the ingerediants or anything, but IT works--bottom line. It%26#039;s around $20 and it%26#039;s about a 1 month supply. Even if you skip a couple of days, your skin will still be clear.I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment