Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best way to remove acrylic enamel paint from skin?

Hi... painting my car, using Dupont Nason Single-Stage Acrylic Enamel paint, 8 parts to 1 part hardener to 2 parts reducer. I got some on my skin and even when still wet its hard to get off. Lacquer Thinner worked best, but it really started to burn, and I%26#039;m still sticky! Help!


-Stu|||Try Mineral Turpentine (moisten a rag with it and rub paint marks with the rag) to get the paint off, and then soap and warm water to get the turps off :)





Edit: Mineral Turpentine is probably the same thing as Mineral Spirits (answer above).|||Try Mineral Spirits! Available at any hardware store, and probably Wal-Mart, too.


I stained a deck a while ago and used it to take the stain off my hands, it worked beautifully.





Good luck!|||Try using some baby oil on a wash cloth and rub. This won%26#039;t irritate your skin.|||You should have worn gloves stu,


whats your surname pid

No comments:

Post a Comment