Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i get rid of a red sore on my skin in 12 hours?

i was waxing and now i am left with red sores on my face. I need to get rid of them. Any suggestions? I can%26#039;t cover them up because they make my foundation go flakey. Help!|||oh god dont do that again! Exfoliate in a hot bath then compress them with really really cold wash cloth. Let them dry naturally or pat them dry. Not sure if 12 hours will be enough time....pile on a load of e45 or savlon cream, keep topping it up.|||Wash your face in warm-ish water. Then put some moisturiser or softening cream on to your sores; that should make your skin even and smooth. Not only will that reduce the sores but you%26#039;ll be able to put foundation over the top.|||Have a bath and as soon as you get out paste on the moisturiser leave it for a couple of hours and it should be better! You need a moisturiser like E45 and that will really work!

No comments:

Post a Comment