Friday, January 8, 2010

What should I do to get rid of the rough skin after shaving my beard?

I am 19 years old and I hate to have beard!!! But when I shave it makes my face skin so rough!!! I want to know how can I fix it? orin other words? What is good for rough shaved skin to make the beard so smooth??|||not sure if your asking about making your beard smooth or just your skin, but for your skin, just buy an aftershave LOTION not splash on or something, thatll just make you fragrant. Buy an aftershave lotion and it should take care of the problem...to make your beard softer, um...put conditioner on it???|||use an aftershave lotion...i like afta|||hi, this works for all males, after shaving ... take a warm/hot towel on your face for 10 seconds... then use cold water . splash once or twice...after , you need a shaving BALM. balm is priced from 3.00dollars to over 20.. but all work wonders... goodluck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment