Friday, January 8, 2010

What kind of acne medicine is best for extremely sensitive skin?

I%26#039;ve tried using clearasil but my face broke out because it was too strong


My face is really sensitive


Any acne medicine suggestions?


thanks!|||Feel your pain!!! I have tried everything, including Accutane. All acne products aggravated my skin and made my acne worse. Accutane cleared me up for 2 years then it came back. I realized that I had to battle the acne at it%26#039;s source. It%26#039;s all hormones and inflammation (unless you have an allergy -- not common though). I realized that I needed to stop putting foods in my body that throw my hormones out of balance and increase inflammation. So I stopped eating foods that raise blood sugar and I quit all processed foods especially those containing any vegetable oils (especially soybean oil). My skin cleared up within 2 weeks and I%26#039;ve been clear for 6 months now. I mean spotless, perfect, glowing skin. I also started taking Turmeric and Salmon Oil Pills (only fish oil -- the other oils Omega 6 and Omega 9 break me out terribly). Sorry - I didn%26#039;t mean for this turn into a novel -- just know what you%26#039;re going through and wanna help. Hope this helps a little. By the way -- I only use a company called Niora on my face -- they are pretty cheap and have a line called AlphaClear for people with acne-prone skin. It%26#039;s amazing.|||


Honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/





|||I have the same type of skin and I am on the Zap That Zit Program.





Check out their info, great articles on their site also;


http://www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.co鈥?/a>





Good luck,


JR|||


You can use Oil-Free Moisture. It is a light moisturizer for sensitive skin that provides natural, chemical-free UVA/UVB sun protection and gives your skin a clear, healthy radiance. The light soothing formula helps calm irritated skin, and since it%26#039;s oil-free, it hydrates and protects without clogging pores. Makes a great primer for Brush2Go! Mineral Powder.





http://www.beautycosmedics.com/c-6-oil-free-moisture-spf-15.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment