Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best hormone pill that cleared up your skin?

Been getting a lot of acne than usual.


I%26#039;m thinking hormone pills could maybe help clear them up.|||Depends on the type. Are you female? Your name says Jimmy. If you%26#039;re a girl, birth control pills should help. Diane 35 is designed for acne, Yasmin is good too, and I think some other types work as well. See your doctor, there%26#039;s nothing over the counter you can get. If you%26#039;re male, I think it will have to be some other treatment, but again your doctor can help.|||Like the first answerer, it depends on your body and skin. Personally, I love what YAZ has done for me. Sometimes I will break out and a simple acne regime helps but for the most part, my skin has stayed clear. Talk to your doctor about which pill would be right for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment